What is whitening?
Whitening is a method of whitening teeth with chemicals without scraping the teeth.
You can make the teeth of Japanese with a slightly yellowish color whiter. The whitening method will be selected according to the patient's wishes and oral conditions.
Types of whitening
1. Office whitening
A whitening agent (mainly hydrogen peroxide solution or urea peroxide) with a higher concentration than whitening at home is used in a dental clinic.
Therefore, there is a feature that the effect is easy to come out even with one treatment.
- It takes a short time
- Rest assured because it is a professional treatment
- Maintain whiteness by repeating regularly
- You can get white teeth in a short period of time, but the return may be quick
- You may have to remove tooth decay and tartar in advance
2. Home whitening
A low-concentration chemical is placed in a tray that is tailored to that person, and is attached to the teeth while living daily.
- Whiteness lasts for a long time
- Maintenance can be performed any number of times by purchasing drugs
- Difficult to be hypersensitive
- Unlike offices, it takes time to be effective.
- You have to manage and do it yourself
- It is difficult to adjust the whiteness
There are "Metal Bond", "All Ceramic Crown" and "Zirconia" used as cover teeth and fillings after treating cavity. Please contact us for details as each has its own strength and is difficult to discolor.
We also perform correction and partial correction using a mouthpiece. Please consult with us if you wish.
Get clean teeth, have confidence in yourself, eat a lot of delicious rice, and laugh!